Hey there everyone. I just wanted to clarify parking for this Sunday. There is a garage at the Epicentre off College St, directly across the street from Founders Hall. That is probably PAID parking. I would park in the garage off 6th Street and walk to Founders, a short walk. 6th Street is probably free, but if there is an event going on, tell them you’re going to Reid’s grocery on the bottom floor. If you buy something small (coffee, water, etc), they will vaildate your parking. Ok, happy mat toting! See you tomorrow!
- NEW INTERVENTION: SEP 22nd, 6:30pm
- Yoga Adventure California, YI Goes On The Road
- Namaste Yogis! YI’s Becthler Museum Intervention has been featured in a blog!
- New Intervention 4/4/2010, Scott and Kenilworth~
- Pics from Founder’s Hall Intervention!
- Pics from Amelie’s Intervention!
- Interventions Cancelled Until Further Notice
- Parking for Founders Hall
- Intervention at Founder’s Hall 1.17.10
- This Sunday 1/10 Cancelled Due To Weather